- The plot, of surface area 1,250,000 m2 is flat and longitudinal in shape.
- The master plan was based on an orthogonal grid broken by two diverging axes to create flow and movement.
- The central block was offset to create a break in the high traffic avenues and to frame the central high activity district.
- Two central spines form large avenues, and give the overall setting for the subdivision of the parcels, turning each parcel into a neighborhood unit.
- Governmental Buildings and Services:
- Religious and Cultural Buildings
- Recreational Services
The project can be divided into 3 major phases, and each phase subdivided.